There are a number of great procedures available to those who want to eliminate stubborn fat in the body. Liposuction is one of the most popular surgical procedures among the ones available. Among the many types of liposuction techniques used, VASER Lipo has become popular mainly because of the remarkable results it can deliver.
Benefits Of Choosing VASERlipo
• This is a minimally invasive procedure that does not generate large post-surgical marks.
• As there are no incisions, you would also not have to worry about post-surgery bruising inflammation, and other issues.
• It is a precise fat suction method. This would ensure that the surrounding muscles and tissues are left unaffected.
• There are not many side effects involved because there are no harsh chemicals used during the procedure.
• The procedure provides great results really fast.
• You won’t have to spend a lot of time sitting in the office after the procedure.
• You’ll have a short recovery time and can return to your normal activities very soon.
• Besides helping to eliminate the excess fat this method also helps naturally improve the collagen levels in the body.
• The improved collagen production yields youthful results after VASERlipo.
What to Expect from the Procedure
This procedure is similar to other liposuction procedures except that it utilizes ultrasound technology to obtain great results. Your surgeon will begin the procedure by breaking down fat cells. This is achieved using ultra sound energy transmitted through a small probe. The ultrasound energy breaks down excess fat deposits, making them easier to be extracted.
Like the other liposuction procedures, the fat cells are then extracted. The overall procedure may take an hour or more depending on the areas being treated and the amount of fat deposit being removed.
VASERlipo itself may take on several different styles. Slight variations will be adopted depending on the actual problem at hand. This is a more personalized procedure that can be adjusted to suit individual needs.
Your treatment plan will depend on the area where the contouring is required and the extent of your needs. Whether you are looking to tone the muscles or reduce the fat in a specific area, your surgeon will take the necessary steps to help you achieve your desired look.
Areas That Can Be Treated With Vaserlipo
Almost all the problematic areas of the body where it is difficult to burn excess fat can be treated with VASERlipo. The main areas for which people choose this procedure includes the thigh region, arms, breasts, abdomen, lower chin, neck, and back.
What to Expect after the Procedure?
The procedure is chosen by those who find it difficult to shed extra fat. Exercises and diet might not help address fat reduction in some areas of the body and these can be corrected with VASERlipo. It can help you achieve a perfectly contoured and sculpted look.
The best part is that these results also look natural and are long lasting. There are no incisions and stitches involved. You will be able to return to your normal routine soon after. You will, however, be advised to avoid strenuous activities for a week or two after the procedure so as to enhance your speed of recovery.
Contact Our Office
Contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Filiberto Rodriguez, an experienced cosmetic surgeon. During your consultation, he will answer any question you have about the treatment and help begin your journey to achieve your desired body.